Stan Harris, of Stantec, nominated to serve as next ACEC Ohio president
Other nominating petitions due April 15
Stan A. Harris, of Stantec Consulting Services, Inc., in Cincinnati, has been nominated to serve as the next president of ACEC Ohio beginning July 1.
Harris, the current vice president, also has served as the Council's secretary-treasurer and served a previous stint on the Board of Directors as the representative of the Southwest Ohio Regional Council.
He is a member of the board's Executive Committee and the Transportation Committee and is a trustee of the Council's Political Action Committee.
Other nominations proposed by the Council's Nominating Committee:
- Vice President: Robert W. Campbell, TranSystems Corp. (Columbus)
- Secretary-Treasurer: Steven R. Bergman, HDR Engineering, Inc. (Cincinnati)
- At-Large Director: Thomas M. Doyle, Korda/Nemeth Engineering, Inc. (Columbus)
- At-Large Director: Gregg J. Simon, Jones & Henry Engineers, Ltd. (Toledo)
- At-Large Director: Lynn S. Miggins, KS Associates, Inc. (Elyria)
- At-Large Director: Sandy Doyle-Ahern, EMH&T, Inc. (New Albany)
Council members may propose nominations for any of the aforementioned offices by submitting a petition signed by principals of at least 15 Member Firms no later than April 15. If any such nominating petitions are submitted, a ballot of all member companies will be taken in the month of May.
If the nominees proposed by the Nominating Committee are unopposed for election, they are considered to be duly elected and take office July 1.