What you should know about COVID 19
For the latest information on COVID-19, visit coronavirus.ohio.gov. In addition, those with questions about COVID-19 can call the Ohio Department of Health hotline at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH.
Governor DeWine's daily press conference at 2pm on http://www.ohiochannel.org/live
Ohio Governor Mike DeWine has taken a number of actions in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19). He signed Executive Order 2020-01D, declaring a state of emergency in Ohio to protect the well-being of Ohioans from the dangerous effects of COVID-19. The state of emergency allows state departments and agencies to better coordinate in their response.
- COVID-19 Return to Work Checklist provided by TriNet
- Transitioning Back To The Workplace FAQ provided by TriNet
PPP Loan Information
- PPP Loan Forgiveness: Updates and Guidance, 6.24.21- Recording
- PPP Loans: Current Developments & Strategies for A/E Firms provided by Somerset CPA's
- Paycheck Protection Program: Unintended Consequences
- ACEC Letter to Small Business Committees on PPP Loan Forgiveness & Overhead 10/9/20
ACEC Advocates for Members: Click here to view a Federal Issues Update presentation from ACEC National's Steve Hall.
and click here for Essential Business Information
- Federal Reserve Board Announces it is Expanding the Scope and Eligibility for the Main Street Lending Program
- Main Street Lending Program Frequently Asked Questions
US Chamber of Commerce: Implementing a National Return to Work Plan
U.S. Small Business Administration: PPP Report: Second Round
U.S. Small Business Administration: Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
Remote Workplace Guidance: Remote Employees
Insurance Coverage issues to consider: ACEC BIT Insurance Issues
ACEC National: COVID-19 Resource Center
Greyling Report: Coronavirus Insurance Issues Report 3.18.20