Rising Leader Program
In support of the ACEC Ohio mission to advance and protect member businesses we are offering a RISING LEADERS training program to assist ACEC firms with the development of future leaders within their companies.
Engineering firm leaders most often rise from technical positions into management positions with very limited to no training in management; ACEC Ohio recognizes that there is a need for accessible, affordable training in management and business topics.
The RISING LEADER program is targeted at candidates with:
- Professional Engineering license plus 5 years or approximately 8-15 years of industry experience
- Interest in pursuing a leadership tract within their firms
- Regular direct client interaction and communication
- Recognized leadership attributes and/or potential
The training program is a 6-half day sessions covering 6 topics; 25.5 hours of learning.
Participation is limited to 20; first come first serve. You may only register one member from your firm. If spots are available, more than one may be submitted. A waiting list will be maintained.
ACEC Ohio will repeat the course for a new class of participants as often as necessary to fulfill member company needs.
$2,000 per employee.
2020-2021 Rising Leader Program Participants
- John Ahmann, Prater Engineering Associates, Inc.
- Matt Bell, LJB
- Alan Brown, Hull & Associates
- Brian Butler, Fanning Howey
- Jon Carroll, Fishbeck
- Mark Cencer, KS Associates, Inc.
- Ashley Chucray, Euthenics
- Chris Clemons, WSP USA
- Josh Conley, JMT
- Steve Fox, The Mannik & Smith Group
- Shane Kalinoski, Carpenter Marty Transportation
- Tony Lenhart, American Structurepoint
- Brad Lowery, Jones & Henry Engineers, Ltd
- Wyatt McDermitt, The Kleingers Group
- Jon Mihoci, EA Ohio
- Amy Nagy, EMH&T
- Tom Newcomb, IBI Group
- Tom Porter, Michael Baker International
- Chris Ryan, Bowser-Morner
- KevinWhite, IBI Group
Congratulations to our 2019-2020 Rising Leader Program Participants
- Gina Balsamo, Carpenter Marty Transportation
- Abby Cueva, EMH&T
- Andrew Gardner, Bird+Bull Inc.
- Brooke Heid, Clune Consulting Services
- Chad Hines, Paul J. Ford Company
- Rob Hooper, SMBH
- Scott Horan, Euthenics
- Zak Kaczor, CTI Engineers Inc.
- Eric Koch, Hull & Associates
- Timothy Lehman, Fanning Howey
- Josh Lockhart, Crawford Murphy & Tilly
- Sastry Malladi, CTL Engineering
- Laura McCutcheon, HDR Inc.
- Peter Rasche, PEDCO
- Sean Riffle, ms consultants
- Brent Robbins, PRIME AE Group
- Chris Scheks, GPD Group
- Brandon Sopko, Pennoni
- Michael Vale, Hammontree
- Kelly Wright, LJB