Robert W. Campbell, of TranSystems Corp., nominated to be next ACEC Ohio President
Term would commence July 1
Robert W. Campbell, of TranSystems Corp., Columbus, has been nominated to serve as the next president of ACEC Ohio effective July 1.
Campbell, who currently serves as vice president and also chairs the Transportation Committee, joined the Board of Directors as an at-large director in 2008 and served as Secretary-Treasurer in 2009-10 prior to becoming vice president last July.
Other nominations proposed by the Nominating Committee are:
- Vice President (one-year term): Steven R. Bergman, of HDR Engineering, Inc., Cincinnati. Bergman, the current Secretary-Treasurer, joined the board in 2009.
- Secretary-Treasurer (one-year term): Greg E. Heaton, of Crawford, Murphy & Tilly, Inc., Columbus. Heaton joined the board in 2010 as an at-large director.
- ACEC Director (two-year term): Thomas E. Mosure, of ms consultants, inc., Columbus. Mosure served as president of ACEC Ohio in 2001-02.
- ACEC Alternate Director (two year term): Mark P. Henderson, of LJB, Inc., Dayton. Henderson is immediate past president of ACEC Ohio.
- At-Large Director (two-year term): Sandy Doyle-Ahern, of EMH&T, Inc., New Albany. She is currently serving as an at-large director.
- At-Large Director (two-year term): Michael E. Duffey, of SSOE, Inc., Toledo. He currently serves on the Board of Directors as the representative of the Northwest Ohio Regional Council.
- At-Large Director (two-year term): Walid Gemayel, of the GPD Group, Columbus.
- At-Large Director (two-year term): D. Bruce Mansfield, of Burgess & Niple, Inc., Columbus.
The Council's bylaws provide that nominations for any of the aforementioned offices may be submitted by the membership, in the form of a petition signed by principals of at least 15 member companies. Any such petition must be filed with the chair of the Nominating Comittee no later than April 1, 2011.
If a valid petition for any of the aforementioned offices is submitted, a ballot containing all nominations for all offices will be provided to each member company by May 1 and the deadline for returning such ballots will be June 1.
If no nominations are submitted by petition, the nominees proposed by the Nominating Committee shall be considered duly elected and shall assume office on July 1, 2011.