Last Chance to Register for the Annual Meeting & Engineering Excellence Awards
ACEC Ohio invites you to our "Let's Get Wild at the Columbus Zoo" 2021 Annual Meeting and Engineering Excellence Awards Celebration on Thursday, June 10 beginning at 11:00 am. Casual attire encouraged.
We look forward to honoring our 30 projects and counting down to the Grand Award winner.
10:30 – 11:00 Registration
11:00 – 12:00 Program
12:00 – 1:00 Buffet Lunch/Networking
This year at the awards luncheon we will be recognizing our four recipients of the 2021 ACEC Ohio Scholarship:
- Justin Ebert, University of Akron
- Elizabeth Skowronski, University of Toledo
- Dan Mueller, Ohio State University
- Adam Baur, University of Cincinnati
We will also be recognizing the twenty graduates of the 2020-2021 Rising Leader Program:
- John Ahmann, Prater Engineering Associates, Inc.
- Matt Bell, LJB
- Patrick Berger, The Kleingers Group
- Alan Brown, Hull & Associates
- Brian Butler, Fanning Howey
- Jon Carroll, Fishbeck
- Mark Cencer, KS Associates, Inc.
- Ashley Chucray, Euthenics
- Chris Clemons, WSP USA
- Josh Conley, JMT
- Steve Fox,The Mannik & Smith Group
- Shane Kalinoski, Carpenter Marty Transportation
- Tony Lenhart, American Structurepoint
- Brad Lowery, Jones & Henry Engineers, Ltd
- Jon Mihoci, EA Ohio
- Amy Nagy, EMH&T
- Tom Newcomb, IBI Group
- Tom Porter, Michael Baker International
- Chris Ryan, Bowser-Morner
- Kevin White, IBI Group
If you’re interested in bringing your family down for a day at the Zoo, please let us know and we can get you discounted tickets. We hope you join us to celebrate the outstanding project achievements and service to the engineering profession!
Registration will close on Wednesday, May 26, 2021. Please click here to register!