ACEC Ohio members stepping up PAC contributions
Congratulations to 23 member firms for meeting their 2017 goal
Decisions made by legislators in Washington and Columbus on issues such as tax policy, infrastructure funding, and business regulation have a huge impact on our firms. That is why it benefits us to help fund the campaigns of candidates for Congress and the General Assembly who are supportive of our business interests.
Thank you to our member firms for participating in the 2017 PAC campaign. Ohio has kicked off the year strong, to date the ACEC Ohio PAC has raised 46% of the $27,500 goal and the ACEC PAC has raised 39% of the $27,500 goal!
Congratulations to the following firms for achieving their 2017 goals:
- Adaptive Engineering Group
- American Structurepoint, Inc.
- Bowser-Morner, Inc.
- Carpenter Marty Transportation
- Crawford, Murphy, Tilly, Inc.
- CT Consultants, Inc.
- CTL Engineering, Inc.
- DGL Consulting Engineers, LLC
- DHDC Engineering Consulting Services, Inc.
- EMH&T, Inc.
- Engage Public Affairs, LLC
- Engineering Associates, Inc.
- Jones-Stuckey, A Division of Pennoni
- KS Associates, Inc.
- ms consultants, inc.
- Oswald Companies
- Patrick Engineering, Inc.
- S&ME, Inc.
- Shaffer, Johnston, Lichtenwalter & Associates
- SSOE Group
- Stone Environmental Engineering & Science
- True Inspection Services
- Woolpert, Inc.
Thank you for your contributions!